AEBG

Michael Randolph

Sep 12, 2008, 9:01:07 PM9/12/08
to Tom-B...@googlegroups.com
Just a note that today I came across the four pictures I took last year at the Early Banjo Gathering at Antietam.  It seemed fitting to upload them for the group today, being the start of the anniversary weekend of that historical event.  It's also fitting since the pictures are mainly of Carl and Tim, the co-winners of the banjo contest at AEBG II and leading contributors to the Minstrel Banjo group.  Of course, there was much more going on at the gathering, which the Banjo Clubhouse website so aptly shows.

Reminiscing and looking forward to AEBG III next year...

Mike