New Ning group.

Carl Anderton

Nov 29, 2008, 8:16:12 AM11/29/08
to Minstrel Banjo
Well, most of the activity seems to have shifted over to the Ning
site, so if you haven't already signed up there you might as well get
on board.

http://minstrelbanjo.ning.com/

David Miller

Dec 17, 2008, 1:31:00 PM12/17/08
to Minstrel Banjo
Mr. Anderton, what is it with you? I went to check in my membership
there and found out someone asked the webmaster there to have me
deleted from that Ning site. he didn't say who but it didn't take me
too long to figure that out, after what what YOU said about me here on
this site a while back, and for no reason that I can tell. I wrote
that off as confusing me with another Miller because there are a lot
of us, and now this! What is your problem, friend???

So am I confusing YOU with another Carl Anderton?

Dave Miller