TW5: Can I upgrade a TW5 file on tiddlyspot directly?

Chuck R.

Dec 9, 2019, 11:04:38 AM12/9/19
to TiddlyWiki
My TW5 file: On Tiddlyspot.com. Browser: Firefox v71 on Windows 7 and 10.

Or do I have to download my Tiddlyspot HTML file to a local file, and upgrade the local file, then upload the local .HTML file back to Tiddlyspot?

I'd like to confirm this before I try it as I opened http://tiddlywiki.com/upgrade.html and there does not seem to be a way to drag an upgrade tiddler to my Tiddlyspot TW. (I found out I have to open the 2 links in the same browser to drag a plugin or other tiddler to my online Tiddlyspot TW to import it to Tiddlyspot.)

Thank you! Yay, teamwork!

p.s. I already backed up my Tiddlyspot file locally.

Chuck

Ste Wilson

Dec 11, 2019, 4:17:54 AM12/11/19
to TiddlyWiki
I always do the download and drag into tiddlywiki.com then download and save back to tiddlyspot thing. I think Firefox doesn't like the saving back to tiddlspot bit so you may have to use chrome this once.