Transclusion with Templates

Mohammad

Jul 5, 2019, 5:37:34 AM7/5/19
to TiddlyWiki
Announcement

In TW-Scripts I am preparing a trail on Transclusion with Templates.

I have collected some great stuff from Stephan Hradek wiki: http://tw5magick.tiddlyspot.com/

Request

I appreciate Tiddliwikians to have a look and send their feedback and also kindly share any other stuffs (links, code, examples, wikis, ...) in this regards.

Note the trail is only on Transclusion with Templates. I will later will prepare a trail on conditional transclusion with template (those tagged with $:/tags/ViewTemplate)

Note: a trail is a list of connected tiddlers here and you can enjoy the button at the buttom of tiddler to go forward/backward.

Best regards
Mohammad