date of build-time on prerelease-website?

Mirko Richter

Nov 27, 2020, 4:43:42 AM11/27/20
to TiddlyWikiDev
Hi,

just an idea/thought: wouldn't it be easy and helpful (at least for me ;) ) to have the modified-field for the "TiddlyWiki Pre-release"-Tiddler on https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/ set to the build-date? I'm always asking myself: is some feature from master already in or not?

BW,
Mirko

Jeremy Ruston

Nov 27, 2020, 5:14:32 AM11/27/20
to tiddly...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mirko

There is a $:/build tiddler with that information, but I agree it would be handy to make it more accessible.

Best wishes

Jeremy

Mirko Richter

Nov 27, 2020, 2:28:27 PM11/27/20
to TiddlyWikiDev
Hi Jeremy,

thanks for that hint! didn't know that...

Mirko

TonyM

Nov 27, 2020, 3:27:25 PM11/27/20
to TiddlyWikiDev
Jeremy,

When I look at the pre-release I always check recent, or the release notes but it is not consistent in indicating recent changes.

Displaying the build would at least guide us a little.

Eg make the subtitle
<<version>> <$text text={{{ [{$:/build}split[ at ]last[]] }}}/>

Tones