Need help getting a button to actually do something

Robert Payne

May 4, 2022, 4:42:44 PM5/4/22
to TiddlyWikiDev
Hi All,

I have added an Open All button to the Page Toolbar with a message attribute equal to tm-open-all-tiddlers.  Now, I need help getting the button to actually work.  What I want to do  when the button is clicked is go through all of the Default Tiddlers and add them to the Story River.  Since this is what happens with the Default Tidders upon page load, I would think the code should be easy.  But, I'm not sure how everything is supposed to be wired together.  Any code example would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance for input.

--Robert