Tiddloid Lite - another new android editor

donmor3000

Oct 11, 2019, 7:35:25 AM10/11/19
to tiddly...@googlegroups.com

I made this version 'cause of the scoped storage Google newly introduced. Try this or the original Tiddloid, and use what meets your needs.

Project on GitHub: https://github.com/donmor/TiddloidLite

You can clone it and build by yourself, or get apk from RELEASE.

Mohammad

Oct 11, 2019, 11:54:27 AM10/11/19
to TiddlyWikiDev
Love it!
Many thanks! Now I can read write to Drive directly.

Cheers
Mohammad

Yefim N. Afletonov

Oct 15, 2019, 3:09:32 AM10/15/19
to TiddlyWikiDev

Great tool!
Is there any way to modify the default empty wiki?

Euthymious.

donmor3000

Oct 15, 2019, 6:01:17 PM10/15/19
to tiddly...@googlegroups.com
A new release  (1.1.3) came out. It is recommended to go to the GitHub page to get it.

Update detail:

  • Improved TW detector performance
  • Added ja-JP template repository

donmor3000

Oct 15, 2019, 6:37:25 PM10/15/19
to TiddlyWikiDev
You can get your own template somewhere and import it to the app.
BTW the app fetches the default template from tiddlywiki.com. If available, pre-localized document would be downloaded.

在 2019年10月15日星期二 UTC+8下午3:09:32,Yefim N. Afletonov写道:

TonyM

Oct 15, 2019, 7:49:38 PM10/15/19
to TiddlyWikiDev
Donmor

Thanks very much for this. I presume one would have to fork it to fetche the default template from somewhere else?

Regards
Tony

donmor3000

Oct 15, 2019, 10:58:22 PM10/15/19
to TiddlyWikiDev
Eh...Why not just copy a custom template and import it? Or you mean changing the repository of the template?

在 2019年10月16日星期三 UTC+8上午7:49:38,TonyM写道:

donmor3000

Oct 15, 2019, 11:26:22 PM10/15/19
to TiddlyWikiDev
BTW Tiddloid/TLite now requires a patch to $:/core/modules/savers/andtidwiki.js to enable direct exporting function, otherwise TLite does nothing, and Tiddloid tries to download a blob object(sometimes fails). I have created a PR to Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5 on GitHub(https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/4276), which expands this saver to support exporting while keeping AndTidWiki compatibility.

donmor3000

Nov 20, 2019, 7:42:08 AM11/20/19
to tiddly...@googlegroups.com
A new release (1.1.4) came out. It  is recommended to go to the GitHub page to get it.

Update detail:

  • Direct export now supports getting filename from TiddlyWiki
  • Optimized Javascript part
BTW the patch to the TiddlyWiki has been merged to master and should be with the next version (5.1.22)

jd

Aug 20, 2020, 8:16:17 PM8/20/20
to TiddlyWikiDev
Hi Donmor, Tiddloid lite makes wikis feel like native apps on my phone!

Shortcut to a wiki on NovaLauncher + save anywhere on my phone = no-hassle wiki-ing!

I have requests though, which I have outlined herehere, and here... I hope you'd consider them. But no worries, you've already gifted us a wonderful android app!

If you'd host this on GooglePlay and have my requests as "premium" features, I'd purchase ^^,

-jd

(side note: sync, of course is as slow/fast as my GoogleDrive sync-er app of choice)

donmor3000

May 9, 2021, 7:43:52 PM5/9/21
to TiddlyWikiDev
A new version (1.2.0) is coming. Go to the GitHub Release page to get the testing packages.

Update details:
  • Main activity and splash now supports landscape mode
  • Now showing size of each files
  • Fixed the problem that "open in new window" operation crashes the page. Now opening a dialog for this operation.
  • Now supports changing theme color to adapt to the page, or hiding toolbar on page loaded (configure inside each wiki).
  • Now supports "print page" operation
  • Refactored application data structure
  • Application data backup/restore(hidden operations)
  • Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Please note: These packages is for early access only. Feel free to post issues and PRs on GitHub.

Eduardo Caio João

Aug 3, 2022, 12:32:08 AM8/3/22
to TiddlyWikiDev
love it! great tool ;D