INTRO: Story Editor - Brings linearity to our beloved non-linear notebook - a proposal

PMario

Jan 25, 2020, 5:36:26 PM1/25/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

I did just upload the videos and the edition for a proposed NEW Story Editor.

The Wiki itself id BETA, and contains some core modifications, that are _not_ part of TW yet. .. I hope I can get them in!
So _do not_ use the version for production wikis. It won't work as expected.

There are 2 videos. (20min for both)

1st Short intro with Beta warning and overview about new UI elements.
2nd Proposed Workflow

Discussions & Voting: https://github.com/wikilabs/plugins/issues/43 ... use the +1 "thumb up" buttons.

Feedback at github and here is very welcome!

have fun!
Mario

Diego Mesa

Jan 29, 2020, 12:45:19 PM1/29/20
to TiddlyWiki
Mario,

I dont know why this post hasn't gotten any traction here - glad its getting some on wikilabs/github! I think this is great! I always appreciate your YT videos as well!

TiddlyTweeter

Jan 29, 2020, 1:08:36 PM1/29/20
to TiddlyWiki
Ciao Diego

It is likely we lack enough people!

If I had infinite time I would comment. To be helpful to PMario I need review his request. You can't do that fairly in a few minutes.

IMO we simply need about 2,000 more readers to get the traction needed to support activists better.

Just MO
TT

Mat

Jan 29, 2020, 2:15:05 PM1/29/20
to TiddlyWiki
I don't think people quite understand yet that a story editor will be really useful. In essence, a story editor brings in much needed options for linearity to our beloved non-linear notebook.

<:-)

Diego Mesa

Jan 29, 2020, 2:47:40 PM1/29/20
to TiddlyWiki
Perfectly said Mat!! That should be the tagline for this plugin!!

PMario

Jan 30, 2020, 8:31:34 AM1/30/20
to TiddlyWiki
@Mat thx,