YES! BASIC augmented by TiddlyWiki !

Charlie Veniot

Dec 1, 2021, 9:18:33 PM12/1/21
to TiddlyWiki
BTW, I'm thinking of calling this "BASIC Anywhere Machine- wwwBasic augmented by TiddlyWiki".  Comments/suggestions always welcome.

Any part of a BASIC program dynamically generated by TiddlyWiki.  Pretty awesome.

Give the latest version a spin: https://cjveniot.neocities.org/TW_BasicIDE.html

Charlie Veniot

Dec 3, 2021, 7:42:09 PM12/3/21
to TiddlyWiki
Just a little follow-up on wwwBasic language implementation.

This code works A-1:

read A$
while A$ <> ""
  i = i + 1
  print "Brother " + i + ": " + A$
  read A$
loop
DATA {{{ [tag[Marx Brother]sort[]join[,]] }}}

Me being a huge fan of BASIC, that just tickles me silly ...

Charlie Veniot

Dec 3, 2021, 7:49:26 PM12/3/21
to TiddlyWiki
read A$
while A$ <> ""
  i = i + 1
  print "Brother " + i + ": " + A$
  read A$
wend
REM we can use either "wend" or "loop" with "while"
DATA {{{ [tag[Marx Brother]sort[]join[,]] }}}

Charlie Veniot

Dec 5, 2021, 1:52:16 AM12/5/21
to TiddlyWiki
Just another fun example of TiddlyWiki giving wwwBasic a little helping hand:

print "<<now>>"