horizontal outline/menu (for RPG & MMORPG)

A Gloom

Jul 1, 2019, 8:13:59 PM7/1/19
to TiddlyWiki
horizontal outline/menu (for RPG & MMORPG)

(with single file TW 5.1.17, latest Firefox)

For the ultimate in compact info.  As in the screenshot-- perfect for RPG & MMORPG.

Each column opens its sub-menu (or page contents) in the next column.

More detailed explanation:

First column is a vertical tabs macro display of the parent/containing tiddler.  First tab "Spectrum" is a normal tiddler and just displays its contents.  The other tabs beneath it are tiddlers with their own vertical tabs macro which will display the second column of tabs.

Those tiddlers of the second column can be normal tiddlers to display their  contents or contain their own vertical tabs macro for another- third- row of tabs.

The third column- in this example- are normal tiddlers to display their  contents to the right, but another- 4th- column could be formed by tiddlers of the third column containing vertical tab macros.

I shall have to make a tiddlers.json file that would contain all the tiddlers for importing into a blank TW for a working demo and to play with.

sorry about the screenshot being so stark-- its my system  theme and I can't work with light colored images to show it with the default TW theme : (

Clipboard0100.jpg

Mohammad

Jul 1, 2019, 11:47:01 PM7/1/19
to TiddlyWiki
This is great! If you dont I would be happy to see how you have implemented it in TW.

A Gloom

Jul 2, 2019, 7:51:01 PM7/2/19
to TiddlyWiki
Here is a json file containing a good portion of the tiddlers for a working copy (full 1st & 2nd columns, and 2 of potential 24 3rd column displays ("Fire" tabs) and for page contents display. No plugins needed, it has a simple custom stylesheet thats explained in an instructions riddler. Just import the json file into a blank wiki and a sidebar tab (#Empowerment) containing all files and instructions will be created. The file of interest will be MASTER INDEX (vMenu)
(#empowerments master menu), the parent/containing tiddler for all the others.
horzmenus.json

Mohammad

Jul 3, 2019, 1:39:56 AM7/3/19
to TiddlyWiki