Whoever made that full screen editor for TiddlyWiki...

David Gifford

Jan 27, 2020, 8:43:36 AM1/27/20
to TiddlyWiki
...you just made my day. Thank you so much!

msameen99

Jan 27, 2020, 3:52:31 PM1/27/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
hello.
would you please provide more info/links  about this editor
regards

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020, 15:43 David Gifford, <dgif...@crcna.org> wrote:
...you just made my day. Thank you so much!

David Gifford

Ton Gerner

Jan 28, 2020, 4:48:27 AM1/28/20
to TiddlyWiki

Mark S.

Jan 28, 2020, 12:48:36 PM1/28/20
to TiddlyWiki
Added to tiddly toolmap under >Layout/UI - Tiddler modifications.

Mohammad

Jan 28, 2020, 1:34:29 PM1/28/20
to TiddlyWiki
Wonderful!

TonyM

Jan 29, 2020, 3:49:24 AM1/29/20
to TiddlyWiki
The solution is a macro only by JD, so I am not sure its published.

I Just noticed the plugin for code mirror
 This plugin adds a Fullscreen editing Mode to the CodeMirror text editor. It needs the latest CodeMirror plugin to be installed

Pressing F11 with the focus within the editor-textarea will make the editor go fullscreen, pressing F11 again leaves fullscreen-mode

However it was not working in the wiki I tested, perhapos because of my fiddling with a floating editor toolbar.

Regards
Tony

TiddlyTweeter

Jan 29, 2020, 11:47:35 AM1/29/20
to TiddlyWiki
All I'd comment is: Writers need options.

The editor basic interface is weak.
The volume of posts on tweaking the editor is large & full of frustration.

The short list is ...

-- sticky toolbar (major issue)
-- full screen
-- word count
-- dynamic font
-- modes of save (replace & exit, save a copy replace & exit, save & continue)

TT

TonyM

Jan 29, 2020, 5:32:51 PM1/29/20
to TiddlyWiki
TT

We had everything pluscode mirror to make this edition a reality.

Add some outliner and toc tools Presto

Tony

zsigmond....@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2023, 8:15:53 AM11/9/23