How would I combine Zoomin with Top view?

Daerokos Galvan

May 16, 2019, 2:10:37 PM5/16/19
to TiddlyWiki
I was wondering where to start finding out how to combine Zoomin with Top storyview plugin (https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Ffelixhayashi%2FTW5-TopStoryView&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEs5ITcTvttpUn-XBi8Gr-M8R4-cQ)

I like zoomin because it provides single tiddler view, but if i am partially scrolled down into a tiddler's body, click an internal link to another tiddler, the new tiddler opens up right where i was scrolled, at a weird height. This often cuts off the top of the new tiddler and forces me to scroll upwards. this wouldn't be a problem if i just needed to see the tiddler title, because i use sticky titles. but the new tiddler in question has image content that needs to be seen from the top > down. This is not user-friendly for what my wiki is going to be used for.

now, top story view plugin is awesome because it solves this problem. it just scrolls right up to the top no matter what. i love it. BUT, it allows multiple tiddlers open at once, which is also not conducive to the end-user experience of my wiki.

Does anyone know how i could adjust either of these view types to suit my hybrid needs? Any breadcrumbs or insight would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance!

-CM