Shiraz Plugin 2.0.0 beta 11: Dynamic Tables

Mohammad

Dec 6, 2019, 1:44:42 PM12/6/19
to TiddlyWiki
Announcement:Shiraz plugin
Date: Dec 6th,  2019
Release: 2.0.0 beta 11

A new beta update is available.
Star it if you like it and send your feedback!
Documentation proof reading for English is welcome!

This update has an amazing new feature: Dynamic Tables. see the tutorial here
Dynamic tables can be created from tiddler fields OR data tiddler indexes (json or dictionary)

History

Revision 2.0.0 beta 11

  • Date: [6th Dec 2019]
  • [FIXED] issue of two level transclusion for displaying text (when using tbl-expand)

Revision 2.0.0 beta 10

  • Date: [4th Dec 2019]
  • [NEW] macro table-id for creating dynamic tables from datat tiddlers
  • [NEW] macro table-fd for creating dynamic tables from tiddler fields
  • [NEW] double confirmatiion for delete tiddlers in dynamic tables
  • [FIXED] colorful table header classes supports white svg in header

--Mohammad

Damon Pritchett

Dec 6, 2019, 5:24:45 PM12/6/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Mohammed,

I love the dynamic tables feature! Thanks so much. I'm wondering if it would be possible to add an enhancement for sorting on multiple columns. Something like sort the first column and then hold the shift key (or something else) to sort by the second column. This would be very useful for for a table where one column is the volume number of a book and the second column are the page numbers within that volume. Do you think this might be possible? Also, would it be possible to have these columns in the desired sort order by default (through some command option)?

Thanks so much,

Damon

Damon Pritchett

Dec 6, 2019, 6:29:56 PM12/6/19
to TiddlyWiki
One more question. I would like the table text to be smaller than default. How would I specify that in the tblClass area? Asked another way, what CSS classes could I use  to control other aspects of the dynamic tables?

Thanks,

Damon

Scott Kingery

Dec 6, 2019, 7:19:14 PM12/6/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Mohammad,

I think your new version broke the Colorful UI Buttons feature. I was running Revision 2.0.0 beta 7 and it was working there.

Scott

Mohammad

Dec 6, 2019, 10:47:37 PM12/6/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Scott,
 That is my fault! During submitting to GitHub I missed some CSS tiddlers.
 I will push a new update and address this! It seems all of CSS on Shiraz setting tab are missing.

 Thank you for reporting this issue.

--Mohammad

Mohammad

Dec 6, 2019, 10:56:03 PM12/6/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Damon,
to see how multiple sort can be done in Tiddlywiki! If I got a workable answer I will look in possible implementation!

--Mohammad

Mohammad

Dec 6, 2019, 11:00:18 PM12/6/19
to TiddlyWiki
On Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 2:59:56 AM UTC+3:30, Damon Pritchett wrote:
One more question. I would like the table text to be smaller than default. How would I specify that in the tblClass area? Asked another way, what CSS classes could I use  to control other aspects of the dynamic tables?

This is possible

Open

and replace the content with

\define display-extended-record()
<$tiddler tiddler=<<currentRecord>> >
<$list filter="[<tempTableEdit>getindex[mode]match[edit]]" variable=ignore
  emptyMessage
="""<div style="font-size:0.8em"><$transclude tiddler=<<currentRecord>> field=text mode=block/></div>""" >

<$edit-text class="tbl-inpt-edit" tiddler=<<currentRecord>> field="text" tag=textarea/>
</$list>
</
$tiddler>
\end

Note to

Mohammad

Dec 7, 2019, 10:13:40 AM12/7/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Scott,
 A fixed pushed to Github! Download beta 12.
Please let me know if there is any problem.

Best
Mohammad

Mohammad

Dec 7, 2019, 10:16:41 AM12/7/19
Date: Dec 7th,  2019
Release: 2.0.0 beta 12

A new beta update is available.
Star it if you like it and send your feedback!
Documentation proof reading for English is welcome!

This update has an amazing new feature: Dynamic Tables. see the tutorial here
Dynamic tables can be created from tiddler fields OR data tiddler indexes (json or dictionary)

History

Revision 2.0.0 beta 12

  • Date: [7th Dec 2019]
  • [FIXED] missing stylesheets (some css were droped in beta 11)

Damon Pritchett

Dec 7, 2019, 9:52:49 PM12/7/19
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks Mohammad,

I like the div approach must better. I should have thought of that myself.

Damon