Query: Who Maintains TiddlyWiki ToolMap Now?

TiddlyTweeter

Jun 6, 2020, 2:33:54 PM6/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
The Toolmap is a great resource. But longevity brings issues,

There are numerous problems. 404s, redirects, inaccurate linking.

I'll click through the whole thing and record those issues IF I know someone will do the work to revise issues I isolate.

TT

Mark S.

Jun 6, 2020, 2:41:01 PM6/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
Finding those issues isn't too difficult. The difficult part is finding the working, actual links, if they exist at all.

TiddlyTweeter

Jun 6, 2020, 3:01:29 PM6/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
For folk I know I can do that bit.
Message has been deleted

TiddlyTweeter

Jun 16, 2020, 6:13:09 AM6/16/20
to TiddlyWiki
Is the OPML or complete RSS for TiddlwWiki Toolmap publicly available?

I'd like to check out its links (report errors). And having either would help a lot!

TT

David Gifford

Jun 16, 2020, 8:14:25 AM6/16/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi TiddlyTweeter

I do not review the entries on the toolmap unless I happen to want something and find there is a problem with the link. I merely add new entries. It would be nice if plugin authors would alert me when they are going to move their stuff.

I would appreciate it if someone would send me a list of issues. I am attaching an OPML file of the toolmap. Anyone can export it as OPML, plain text or formatted by hovering over the bullet for the title, clicking the hamburger menu that appears, and choosing Export.

I would NOT appreciate anyone writing REMOVE, REVISE or IT'S FINE on every link of the toolmap! Especially IT'S FINE - that would be pointless busy work for me to go and delete all those. Send me a list of issues, or post a list in a thread, and I will do what I can.

Thanks for any help anyone gives toward making the toolmap more useful for everyone.

On Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 2:09:14 PM UTC-5 TiddlyTweeter wrote:
I was thinking on advising REMOVE, REVISE (with notes), ITS FINE would help on every link.

David Gifford

Jun 16, 2020, 8:17:04 AM6/16/20
to TiddlyWiki
Um, Google Groups is not letting me upload the file, I am getting an error message. But I did describe how anyone can export the toolmap as opml.

TiddlyTweeter

Jun 16, 2020, 9:23:51 AM6/16/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks for any help anyone gives toward making the toolmap more useful for everyone.

When people email you what info do you need ...

For instance would ...

[TOC Counting](https://hchaase.github.io/TW5-toc_counting/) - The TOC counting plugin adds a count of child tiddlers to the right of each entry in the TOC(s).

Work for you?

TT