TiddlyWiki "Trail Mix" video: Startup Actions + other little things

Charlie Veniot

Sep 11, 2021, 6:06:28 PM9/11/21
to TiddlyWiki
(Related tiddlers in attached JSON.  Download and drag/drop into some TiddlyWiki for import.)

StartupActionTiddlers.json

TW Tones

Sep 12, 2021, 2:35:14 AM9/12/21
to TiddlyWiki
CJ,

Love your video and how it will empower new users with some features of value.

You have a good voice for calm instruction but not monotonous. Do continue with your videos.

Regards
Tones

Charlie Veniot

Sep 12, 2021, 10:16:52 AM9/12/21
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks, much appreciated !

25 years ago, I gave up trying to put personal "leave a message" recordings in voice mail because it would take me forever.

Can't seem to speak without tripping over my words.  Brain too fast, mouth to slow.

Brain to fast, mouth to slow?  Now I'm thinking of lyrics rewrite of Smash Mouth's "All Star", for some reason.