How to modify the created field in the right way?

已查看 91 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

yrosgi L

未读,
2020年6月15日 23:30:002020/6/15
收件人 TiddlyWiki
I use node/tiddlywiki to serve the content. Recently I recover a tiddler by copy the content from git history and recreate the tiddler.
So the created day is different from the origin. I tried to manually modify the tiddler by using a text editor, but there is nothing change after I saved the tiddler text.

PS: the reason why I lost the tiddler is very strange. I found there was a tiddler duplicated with same content but different title with a draft prefix, so I decided to delete the draft, but the original tiddler was deleted at the same time. I think it is a bug.

Thanks.

TW Tones

未读,
2020年6月16日 00:03:212020/6/16
收件人 TiddlyWiki
I don't modify tiddlers on disk, but I do know;

If you delete a first draft of shadow tiddler, it will revert to a shadow tiddler.

Regards
tony

Saq Imtiaz

未读,
2020年6月16日 00:50:262020/6/16
收件人 TiddlyWiki
Shut down the node server, edit the created date in a text editor,and restart the server. Reload the wiki if it's already open.

Or, use the action-setfield widget via a button, to change the created field.

Eric Shulman

未读,
2020年6月16日 01:25:072020/6/16
收件人 TiddlyWiki
On Monday, June 15, 2020 at 8:30:00 PM UTC-7, yrosgi L wrote:
I use node/tiddlywiki to serve the content. Recently I recover a tiddler by copy the content from git history and recreate the tiddler.
So the created day is different from the origin. I tried to manually modify the tiddler by using a text editor, but there is nothing change after I saved the tiddler text.

Here's a little trick for changing the "created" field directly from within the TiddlyWiki tiddler editor:

1) View the desired tiddler and invoke the editor (pencil icon)
2) In the "Add new field" field name input, type "created"
3) In the corresponding field value input, enter a date/time value using YYYY0MM0DD0hh0mm0ss0XXX format (e.g., 20200615102030500 = June 15, 2020 at 10:20:30.500am)
4) Press the done button (checkmark icon) to apply the change

Note that this also works for other "hidden" system fields ("creator" and "modifier").

It also works for "modified", but only if you first turn off the automatic timestamp feature (see Sidebar > Tools > Timestamps)

Also note that the timestamp field value is in UDT, so you will need to account for the timezone offset of your location.

enjoy,
-e

yrosgi L

未读,