Nord palette HTML links color

Ruslan Popov

Feb 11, 2020, 1:24:03 AM2/11/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
(This may be the easiest question about palettes ever asked. But I can't seem to find the answer easily.)

In Nord palette, HTML links color is barely visible against the dark background:

These are html links. of this kind: <a href="/nevervisited">Sample HTML link in Nord palette</a>

The palette tiddler has the following color definitions:
external-link-foreground-visited: #5E81AC
external-link-foreground: #8FBCBB
However, these are not colors actually used by the browser (Chrome). Instead, it seems to use default link colors. Apparently, palette colors get overriden by something.

Is there a fix for this - to have the links displayed in the actual palette colors?

And the reason I am using an <a> link is because I'm linking to a story river. The link has this form:

I don't know how to make such a link using WikiText notation / link widget. Maybe you can tell me this too. :)

Many thanks in advance