Q: Import Folder and Subfolders

Cryoshakespeare

Oct 5, 2019, 7:00:48 AM10/5/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hey, quick question:

I'm creating my raw tiddlers on github and then downloading them. While it would be nice to organize them in a folder structure in github, I can't seem to easily import the downloaded repository without going through each folder and selecting the tiddlers. Is there a way tiddlywiki can automatically search folders and subfolders when importing? Thanks!

Jeremy Ruston

Oct 6, 2019, 9:44:15 AM10/6/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Cryoshakespeare

I'm creating my raw tiddlers on github and then downloading them. While it would be nice to organize them in a folder structure in github, I can't seem to easily import the downloaded repository without going through each folder and selecting the tiddlers. Is there a way tiddlywiki can automatically search folders and subfolders when importing? Thanks!

Importing via drag and drop in the browser only works with individual files, and not with folders.

But if you've got a folder full of tiddler files it's relatively straightforward to build them into a wiki using the Node.js command line interface.

Can you expand on the workflow you're aiming for?

Best wishes

Jeremy