TW NodeJS Bug?: Static Site has Links to Missing Tiddlers, Despite Disabling "Enable links to missing tiddlers"

Brandon Hall

May 14, 2020, 6:19:04 PM5/14/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
After generating my site again via a new install of TiddlyWiki NodeJS, my static site has started linking to tiddlers that do not exist (are "missing"), making a broken link. Has anyone else run into this? I'm running TW NodeJS 5.1.22.

Might it be because the TW I'm generating was made from a prior version of TW NodeJS?

Thanks!

EDIT: I have confirmed that this occurred for me while making a new TW and making a static site with it from Anne-Laure Le Cunff's static site tutorial.

EDIT 2: To clarify, the TiddlyWiki interface respects whether I have disabled the "Enable links to missing tiddlers" option, but when I generate the static site, TiddlyWiki links to missing tiddlers anyway (as if I did have "Enable links to missing tiddlers" enabled).

Brandon Hall

May 15, 2020, 10:18:28 AM5/15/20
to TiddlyWiki
I've identified that this happens for me when I use versions higher than TiddlyWiki 5.1.17. I think that for now I'll keep on TiddlyWiki 5.1.17.