The TIDDLER now ... #definition

@TiddlyTweeter

Oct 20, 2019, 8:02:35 AM10/20/19
to TiddlyWiki
Its good that Wikipedia now has a disambiguation page for "Tiddler" ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiddler

This includes ...
Worth a look ...

Annotation 2019-10-20 140038.jpg

TT

@TiddlyTweeter

Oct 20, 2019, 8:12:07 AM10/20/19
to TiddlyWiki
Repeat for email ...

Birthe C

Oct 20, 2019, 8:16:38 AM10/20/19
to TiddlyWiki
The description of the Three Spined Stickleback
Hunts and eat everything - and then protecting its eggs ( What can become of that tiddler)....What's not to like?

Birthe

@TiddlyTweeter

Oct 20, 2019, 8:29:15 AM10/20/19
to TiddlyWiki
Agreed. I spent my early childhood dangling my legs in canals in UK where Sticklebacks would come and eat dead skin off your feet.

Josiah

HansWobbe

Oct 20, 2019, 9:09:05 AM10/20/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
:-)

It will be interesting to see if Global Warming helps the Great White Shark move north.  I gather they would be interested in more than "dead skin" nibbles.

Who knows, our Tiddlers might actually grow up and morph into a Great White ( Info system ).

/:-)