TW-Scripts has a new update

Mohammad

Jan 5, 2020, 10:50:49 AM1/5/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
A new update for TW-Scripts has been pushed few minutes ago!

TW-Scripts now has 356 solutions which results in 999 tiddlers!

TW-Scripts is now a reliable source for scripting in Tiddlywiki!
It has many INDIRECT contributors from around the globe! :-)

It suffers from rather weak English! Also some solutions still not documented well!

--Mohammad

Ste Wilson

Jan 8, 2020, 3:35:58 PM1/8/20
to TiddlyWiki
Mohammad your a tiddlywiki MACHINE!!!

Stobot

Jan 8, 2020, 9:28:05 PM1/8/20
to TiddlyWiki
Just adding that I appreciate your effort in maintaining this great resource - perfect for someone like me! Thanks!

Mohammad

Jan 8, 2020, 9:38:33 PM1/8/20
to TiddlyWiki
@Stobot, @Ste

Thanks. Please let me know if you found any issue or have any comment

--Mohammad

Chuck R.

Jan 13, 2020, 11:39:34 AM1/13/20
to TiddlyWiki
Mohammed, you are quite amazing! Thank you for all your hard work.

Mohammad

Jan 13, 2020, 12:24:51 PM1/13/20
to TiddlyWiki
I am happy you found it useful.