UI for filtering by multiple tags?

Paul Sharpe

Mar 26, 2020, 10:18:10 AM3/26/20
to TiddlyWiki
Is there a plugin that provides a UI for filtering by multiple tags?

Eric Shulman

Mar 26, 2020, 11:07:53 AM3/26/20
to TiddlyWiki
On Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 7:18:10 AM UTC-7, Paul Sharpe wrote:
Is there a plugin that provides a UI for filtering by multiple tags?

Give this a try:

It's not a plugin... just a single tiddler that uses standard TWCore widgets.

To install it, just copy the tiddler into your document.  It will automatically show checkboxes for all tags present in your document.

Select the combination of tags you want, and it will show you two results:
one for tiddlers matching ALL selected tags, and
one for tiddlers matching ANY (one or more) selected tags

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools.com: "Small Tools for Big Ideas!" (tm)

Paul Sharpe

Mar 26, 2020, 11:21:04 AM3/26/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks. I'm looking for a bit more UI than that i.e. something that will show me a filtered view of these tiddlers that I can then work with. I wonder if TiddlyMap can do this?

bimlas

Mar 26, 2020, 12:01:37 PM3/26/20
to TiddlyWiki
Paul Sharpe,

Paul Sharpe

Mar 27, 2020, 7:03:47 AM3/27/20
to TiddlyWiki
Perfect. I think this is what I was looking for. Just need to try to understand it to the extent I can try out my use case :-/