Posts should be now cross-posted to the Talk TiddlyWiki Discourse again

Boris Mann

Oct 5, 2021, 1:41:38 AMOct 5
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
For those that are interested, it was related to an SSL / root certificate that caused havoc all over the Internet. The Discourse team made an update which appears to have fixed it.

Further details / comments / questions in the meta thread here: https://talk.tiddlywiki.org/t/seems-like-new-gg-posts-do-not-show-up-in-tiddlytalk/969/14

--

Boris Mann, Co-founder

Fission: Fast app publishing for front end devs to ship web native apps

Boris Mann

Oct 6, 2021, 11:48:33 PMOct 6
to TiddlyWiki
Rebooted the server once more, doing a test send. And it needs to be long enough.

Charlie Veniot

Oct 7, 2021, 9:43:10 AMOct 7
to TiddlyWiki
Did that do anything?  It does not look like this conversation in Google Groups is showing over in TiddlyTalk, unless I'm missing something.

Charlie Veniot

Oct 7, 2021, 9:45:15 AMOct 7
to TiddlyWiki
Well, this conversation is not getting updated over in TiddlyTalk.  I will post a test here in Google Groups to see if it shows in TiddlyTalk.

Boris Mann

Oct 8, 2021, 12:27:51 PMOct 8
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Charlie --

Yep, still troubleshooting. I'm going to need to use this thread for more test posts over time.

Please just use this thread if you want to make a test post, then others can mute this thread and not be bothered by it.