1. Parallel Tab 2. "find/replace"

JD

Sep 18, 2021, 8:31:14 AM9/18/21
to TiddlyWiki
Hello Everyone,

I'm a complete newbie with TiddlyWiki. I'm currently using TiddlyRoam version 5.1.22.

I have 2 questions:

  1. I love the aspect of SideBar tabs but somehow, in the process of cleaning up my plug-ins I seemed to delete the  default "parallel" tab. Is there a way to retrieve it?
  2. Is there a way to have a "find and replace" option/button/etc. within the tiddler itself?

Thanks for any advice,

Joe

strikke...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2021, 9:18:00 AM9/18/21
to TiddlyWiki
I think you are looking for the tiddlers $:/.giffmex/sidebar/parallel and $:/.giffmex/sidebar/parallel2. I you have deleted those tiddlers you will have to download TiddlyRoam and drag the tiddlers over to your own wiki.
If you do not want to download - I think David Giffords TiddlyBlink has the same tiddlers:
Parallel and parallel2

JD

Sep 19, 2021, 2:02:44 PM9/19/21
to TiddlyWiki
Wow, thank-you so much.  I've been trying to find it forever!