A thought about TiddlyWiki

Charlie Veniot

Dec 16, 2022, 10:00:37 PM12/16/22
to TiddlyWiki
I rely heavily on TiddlyWIki to help me cope with cognitive overload.

TiddlyWiki kicks caboose for componentizing impossibly complex intertwingularity and for creating structural information views that help see the mess in this sponge.

And when I see it, I understand it, and it brings that furious cognitive processing to a close.  Nothing to untangle in the sponge because it has all been untangled right there, in my TiddlyWiki.

As amazing as TiddlyWiki is at helping with cognitive overload, everything else (and I mean absolutely everything else) related to TiddlyWik is, in regards to cognitive load, a total poop-sandwich in a dumpster fire.

More on that later.  I've got some processing to do.