make title fields wider or make text fields always show not only on hover

mobil...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2022, 2:40:51 PM9/14/22
to TiddlyWiki
Screenshot 2022-09-14 193332.png
I was forced to put my text in the title field because the text field only shows on hover.
I have used larger chunks of text, and this is what I got, screenshot above.
I need to make the title fields wider or make text fields always show not only on hover.
How do I do that?

arun babu

Sep 14, 2022, 4:40:49 PM9/14/22
to TiddlyWiki
From the image you have posted, it seems like related to tiddlymap. You may get a solution if you ask in the github repo of tiddlymap - https://github.com/flibbles/tw5-relink/issues

arun babu

Sep 14, 2022, 5:34:28 PM9/14/22
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/felixhayashi/TW5-TiddlyMap/issues

Sorry I posted the wrong link....this is the tiddlymap GitHub link....other one I posted was the relink plug ins GitHub link.