Just a note on importing encrypted wikis to other wikis

Hubert

Oct 22, 2019, 8:22:24 AM10/22/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hello,

Just an observation.

While doing something else, I've realised that when a password protected wiki is imported to an open wiki (using drag and drop), the open wiki will ask for password for the wiki being imported only if the password of the wiki being imported is different from the password in the wiki currently open.

When an open wiki has the same password as the wiki being imported into it, there is no password prompt, even though both wikis are technically encrypted!

Unless I'm missing something important, it looks both quirky and smart.

Regards,
Hubert