Filter out tags from INCLUDED spaces, to just list tagged tiddlers from MY space

Dickon Bevington

Jun 19, 2015, 6:15:56 AM6/19/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow Tiddlyspacers,

I have a space that includes another space (or a number of spaces).

In my space, I create a series of tiddlers that are tagged using a tag that is also used in the included spaces.

If I use <<tag [[TagName]]>> I can create a drop-down list of ALL tiddlers tagged (whether they are from included spaces, or created locally in my own space.)

How do I create a similar drop down list, but which ONLY includes tiddlers that are created/edited in MY space, and excludes all tiddlers that are included from the other spaces?

If anyone can help me with this I would be HUGELY grateful as it is a "missing link" in the AMBIT project (http://ambit.tiddlyspace.com).  I expect it might be easier to do than I think, but I am stuck!

Warm wishes,
Dickon