How to use tiddlywiki from tiddlyspace.com offline?

tim fatt

Feb 1, 2017, 5:22:43 AM2/1/17
to TiddlySpace
Hello!
I downloaded my tiddlywiki ( by use import/export tools) from tiddlyspace website.
 But when I try to use local my tiddlywiki I can't  to save it. I make a new tiddlers, but impossible to save them.
 When I use Standard tiddlywiki, I can  to save new tiddlers.
How can  I use local my tiddlywiki from tiddlyspace.com. Sorry for my bad english.

tim fatt

Feb 1, 2017, 8:12:04 AM2/1/17
to TiddlySpace
The problem was solved by adding file TiddlySaver.jar to folder with Tiddlywiki.

Handoko Suwono

Feb 1, 2017, 8:34:49 AM2/1/17
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
I suppose you're using TW5 as standard TW. You can use the import
function from this TW5 to the one imported from TiddlySpace. Place the
two TWs side by side in one folder. If you're using firefox, then you
will need tiddlyfox as well. Goto tiddlywiki.com to get a new version
of TW5.