TiddlySpace backup script

jnthnlstr

Jul 17, 2014, 10:46:56 AM7/17/14
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've just published a backup script I recently wrote that downloads a list of bags, zips them up and optionally puts them onto Amazon S3. The repository is setup to work as an iron.io IronWorker, which is handy if you want to take a regular backup.

The GitHub repo is here, with instructions in the README: https://github.com/penrosestudio/TiddlySpace-backup

Any comments, pull requests, issues, etc. welcomed!

J.

FND

Jul 18, 2014, 1:46:32 AM7/18/14
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
> I've just published a backup script I recently wrote that downloads a
> list of bags, zips them up and optionally puts them onto Amazon S3.

Nice, thanks for sharing.

FWIW, I recently improved my shell script to download my spaces'
TiddlyWiki and JSON representations:
http://sandbox.tiddlyspace.com/_/b6909b19-ecfb-4b31-a782-48d22d6abf5f

G.J.Robert Ciang

Feb 14, 2015, 11:17:55 PM2/14/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
I'm having difficulty running the script, could you kindly check: SyntaxError: Unexpected token } · Issue #2 · penrosestudio/TiddlySpace-backup <https://github.com/penrosestudio/TiddlySpace-backup/issues/2>

Thanks!

jnthnlstr於 2014年7月17日星期四 UTC+8下午10時46分56秒寫道: