blog spa ; name of default SPA

Steven Schneider

Mar 13, 2015, 4:43:47 PM3/13/15
to TiddlySpace
So: Today I discovered that setting [[ServerSettings]] to <index: blog> renders my TS using the SPA blog. (Is it necessary that I include blog space?) So far, so good. Right now, I can get there by schneider.tiddlyspace.com/blog ...

But, once I change  [[ServerSettings]] to index : blog, how do I get back to the familiar TiddlyWiki SPA?

Thanks!

//steve.

--
Steven M. Schneider
SUNY Polytechnic Institute (formerly, SUNYIT)  | http://www.sunyit.edu

cdent

Mar 30, 2015, 6:09:49 PM3/30/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, March 13, 2015 at 8:43:47 PM UTC, @stevesuny (Steve Schneider, SUNYIT) wrote:
So: Today I discovered that setting [[ServerSettings]] to <index: blog> renders my TS using the SPA blog. (Is it necessary that I include blog space?) So far, so good. Right now, I can get there by schneider.tiddlyspace.com/blog ...

But, once I change  [[ServerSettings]] to index : blog, how do I get back to the familiar TiddlyWiki SPA?

The reason you are getting things like my icon in your blog presentation is because you've included the cdent space in your space. Some of the blog bits are coming from there. If you remove me but keep blog, you'll get something different (but may still need to make some adjustments).

BTW: Sorry it has been 17 days since you posted this with no response. It's a weird scene round here these days.

Tobias Beer

Oct 23, 2015, 10:24:13 AM10/23/15
to TiddlySpace
Hi cdent,

It's a weird scene round here these days.

tumbleweed invaded a once blooming garden