Fwd: [tw] Google code-in contest for 13-17 year-old

Handoko Suwono

Dec 13, 2015, 4:47:42 AM12/13/15
to tiddlyspace
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Handoko Suwono <hando...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 01:46:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [tw] Google code-in contest for 13-17 year-old
To: TiddlyWiki <tiddl...@googlegroups.com>

Kindly be informed that I am hosting the Google code-in (GCI) contest and
mentoring for TiddlyWiki and TiddlySpace.

Google code-in is designed for pre-university students, high school and
secondary school students aged 13-17 yo to participate in open source
programming and applications starting on December 7th, till January 25th,
2016. Here are some completed task samples,

TiddlyWiki task sample
https://storage.googleapis.com/codein-prod.appspot.com/gci-2015/core_taskupdate/doc/1449978919_my-fav-fruit-edited.html?

an example task using TiddlySpace.
http://pretzels.tiddlyspace.com/

I have five beginner tasks with five instances each for both TW and TS
including the use of TW as an event scheduler.

Not sure if the tasks that I have created are good enough for introducing
TW (or TS) because the description needs to be neat to 1500 words and
targetted for begginners. If you would like to become assisting mentors, do
ask me or contact the fossasia.org organizers at which I am one of the
mentors. I need more idea if you can advice to be put in GCI contest since
it will still last for the next six weeks.

handoko -

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a74f1364-a560-43a8-b9d4-860d15fdec2a%40googlegroups.com.

Handoko Suwono

Dec 23, 2015, 11:22:00 PM12/23/15
to TiddlySpace
Hi folks,

I came across one space from the student task taker which I found very interesting to look than the previous pretzel,

http://emily321.tiddlyspace.com/

Would you please take a look and have some comments so I can revert back during the task review.

On another note, the organizer has asked again if anyone from the community is willing to co-mentoring tasks for TW or TS.

merry christmas and happy holidaying.

thanks.

handoko -