Unable to log in

Anita M Alfaro

Jun 23, 2015, 10:25:33 AM6/23/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
My last successful login was June 4th. On that date it took several attempts before I was successful. I have been trying to log in since the middle of last week and have been completely unsuccessful. Could someone please help me?

Thanks in advance,
ama

PMario

Jun 23, 2015, 4:35:56 PM6/23/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 4:25:33 PM UTC+2, Anita M Alfaro wrote:
My last successful login was June 4th. On that date it took several attempts before I was successful. I have been trying to log in since the middle of last week and have been completely unsuccessful. Could someone please help me?

Hmm, For me it works just fine. No delay.
Which OS, browser do you use.

Did you install  a new browser plugin / addon, some weeks ago?
Did you change the internet provider?

-mario

Anita M Alfaro

Jun 23, 2015, 6:14:16 PM6/23/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
I'm using Firefox 37.0 with no plugins except for a couple of themes. It's my workstation at work and the same location I accessed it from in June. I am on Win 7 64-bit. I have tried from my Win 8.1 computer at home and on Win Vista computers at school. All with the same results that I cannot log in. My home computer also has Firefox 37, but the ones at school are older I think.

I'm leaving work now. I'll answer whatever other questions you have for me tomorrow.

Thank you,
ama

Handoko Suwono

Jun 23, 2015, 8:08:42 PM6/23/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
It's fine with me, using firefox.
I think you might have forgotten your password since you're able to access tiddlyspace.com.

handoko -

TiddlySpace

Jun 24, 2015, 3:13:04 AM6/24/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com, am.alf...@gmail.com
Hi Anita,

Sorry to hear you're having problems logging into tiddlyspace.  If you like we can have a go at resetting your password.  I'll contact you directly so we can try this is you wish.

Thanks,

Osmosoft.

Anita M Alfaro

Jun 24, 2015, 11:59:57 AM6/24/15
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com, tiddl...@googlegroups.com
TiddlySpace helped me reset my password and everything is good now :).

ama