[video] How to backup TiddlySpace spaces using internet archive.org

PMario

Nov 10, 2016, 5:50:30 PM11/10/16
to TiddlySpace
crosspost: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/uOgWANrNyWA

Hi Folks,

I just released a short (3:40) Video, how to backup the public "bag" of your TiddlySpace content at: Internet archive.org

There is also some short info, how to remove the "ugly" red bar on the top of the space. So your backups still look nice :)

see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57om2vJYkbQ

have fun!
mario
PS: If this video helped you, to save valuable time, you can help me spend more time creating useful things. Thanks!

dialec...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2016, 4:58:02 PM12/8/16
to TiddlySpace
Mario,

Thanks very much for showing how to get rid of the red bar across the top of the page:

Within the StyleSheet tiddler:
#bs-serviceUpdate {
display: none;
}

It was nice to clean my wiki of that before a final save to the Internet Archive.