new to TiddlySnip, need some basic info

Mad Scientist Jr

Oct 12, 2010, 4:04:28 PM10/12/10
to TiddlySnip
I have been using TiddlyWiki a while and never tried TiddlySnip, but
from what I read it sounds like

1. just the tool I have been looking for,

2. it is no longer supported? is this currently the case?

I get the impression users make occasional patches which they post
online, and installing software from an unknown makes me nervous, you
know don't take candy from strangers etc.

I am using FireFox 3.6.1.0 and TiddlyWiki 2.6.1, can someone let me
know if TiddlySnip will work with those, or if not, what I would need
to get it to work?

Also are there any currently supported & working alternatives to
TiddlySnip that do the same or similar?

Thanks