TiddlySnip version compatible with Firefox 4.0 and above

bobw

Mar 23, 2011, 4:57:10 PM3/23/11
to TiddlySnip
I have created a version of tiddysnip compatible with Firefox 4.*

the dropbox link is:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13003264/TiddlySnip%2B1.2beta-cbr4plus.zip

You must rename the file type from .zip to .xpi before using it.

To load it use the Open file command and specify the .xpi file to load

Regards,
BobW

packetlevel

May 9, 2011, 12:16:40 PM5/9/11
to TiddlySnip
Thank you 1000 times - I was coming here to post about this - I use
a tiddlywiki for organizing notes and info for my classes - Tiddlysnip
is my most used plugin, and add-on for TW. I'd backed off to FF3
because of this. I wish I was a programmer and could help, but -
Thanks thanks, to all of you who contribute to this - you make my
classes run much more smoothly because of TS -

JohnG
Las Positas College