最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Morris Gray

未読、
2010/06/03 11:22:392010/06/03
To: TiddlySnip
I have successfully modified TiddlySnip for Firefox 3.5.9 as per
instructions in the post "How I installed Tiddlysnip on FF3.5"
Including the version update <em:maxVersion>3.5.9</em:maxVersion>

In the "Files" section of this group I have added the file
CBR-3.5.9.zip to include:

1:TiddlySnip+1.21beta-cbr3.5.9.xpi
2:TiddlySnipAboutConfig.jpg

2: Is an image of the TiddlySnip section of Firefox about:config
showing my present configuration as reference only. Note that the
server side configuration is valid and works perfectly in saving the
file back to TiddlySpot

(Note to myself: "tiddlysnip.uploadbackupdir" should be specified in
about:config)

I hope this helps TiddlySnip lovers:-)

Curtinio

未読、
2010/06/08 6:00:332010/06/08
To: TiddlySnip
Hi there Morris.

I've got FireFox 3.5.9 and it's doing my head in whilst trying to
install Tiddlysnip.
Your uploaded zip file seems just the ticket, but I must be being
thick: How do I download the file?

Cheers,

Lee

Morris Gray

未読、
2010/06/09 2:48:482010/06/09
To: TiddlySnip
Hi Lee,

Send me an email from here by replying to author so I can get your
real email address and I will send the 3.5.9 zip file to you as an
attachment.

Morris
全員に返信
投稿者に返信