Firefox 17

TonG

Nov 23, 2012, 3:38:24 PM11/23/12
to TiddlySnip
Hi all,

My TiddlySnip (with MaxVersion= "99.9") does not work anymore with FF
17 (Win 7 64-bit).
Clicking the "Save" button has no effect.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ton

TonG

Dec 6, 2012, 4:15:36 AM12/6/12
to TiddlySnip
Hi,

TiddlySnip did work with Firefox up to version 16. After upgrading to
v17 TiddlySnip does not work anymore: clicking the "Save" button in
the "Preview snippet to save" window has no effect.
So I agree it has something to do with stricter security in Firefox;
especially with saving.
I hoped TiddlyFox would help, but it only works for standard TWs (at
least for me it works with all my TWs). But I think there must be a
solution by changing the TiddlySnip code like the TiddlyFox code.
Being not a programmer, I cannot do anything in that direction.

At the moment I'm using the Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection
http://utilu.com/UtiluMFC/
The latest version 1.0.9.2 contains versions ranging from v2 to v20
nightly build that can be used simultaneously, next to your "standard"
Firefox browser.
I installed v3.6 (the latest version without problems with TW), v16 (I
use it for TiddlySnip) and v17 (as a "clean" installation of FF for
testing purposes).

Cheers,

Ton

On Dec 5, 9:20 pm, Kev Richards <keve...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's not working for me either. I installed the TiddlyFox extension but it
> only seems to work for ONE TW file. If I have another of my TW files open I
> get the "Its not possible to save changes" message.

Farshid Jabalameli

Oct 26, 2013, 11:33:14 PM10/26/13
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
This was awesome extension. Is there any updates ?