Keeping up with Firefox Versions

Morris Gray

Oct 7, 2010, 8:25:45 PM10/7/10
to TiddlySnip
Thanks for the version update link bobw.

I have added this to the header of the Home page of TiddlySnip Group.

"In the mean time you can keep it up to date with Firefox versions
with instructions provided here.
http://tinyurl.com/2b2ejy"

Firefox version 4 might break it completely, let's hope not.

Bob, You can no longer add Zip files to Google groups Files. Why
don't you put your .10 version on DropBox?

Morris

bobw

Oct 9, 2010, 1:57:42 PM10/9/10
to TiddlySnip
Hi Morris:

I will look into putting it in drop box. I looks like somebody shared
a file with the same name in another topic (msg...@symbex.net.au).
-Bobw