Firefox 3.6.3

1 view

Steve Brettell

Jun 3, 2010, 8:43:42 AM6/3/10
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
I have Firefox 3.6.3, and can't get Tiddlysnip to load.  I get the message that it is not able to be installed because it doesn't have proper security updates.

I've tried opening it as a file, and get the same message.

Steve

--
Eternal Father, Strong to save,
Whose arm hath bound the restless wave,

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
William Shakspeare, As You Like It.

Morris Gray

Jun 3, 2010, 11:43:19 AM6/3/10
to TiddlySnip
> I have Firefox 3.6.3, and can't get Tiddlysnip to load.

I heard a rumor that 3.6.x had certain issues. Your experience may be
one of them if you followed all of the instructions provided in the
post "How I installed Tiddlysnip on FF3.5" Including the version
update to your own version and the "update.rdf"

So as a conservative (Be not the first by which the new is tried, be
not the last by which the old is laid aside:-)

I made a deliberate decision to stay with version 3.5.9 for the time
being.

Morris