3.6.8 Version created and uploaded

TonyM

Jul 27, 2010, 9:31:50 PM7/27/10
to TiddlySnip
As raised before the files in this group seem broken and I cant get to
the drop box locations.

Post here if you need help getting the file.

Instructions;
Download zip file
Rename to a .xpi file
In FireFox use file open and point to the xpi file
open and accept risk
Noe configure from within Tools TiddlySnip Preferences

Vis

Jul 31, 2010, 1:48:11 PM7/31/10
to TiddlySnip
Hi
I want TiddlySnip but can't download it. It seams to bi the tools I
looked for.

Please send to vincen...@yahoo.se or to vincen...@gmail.com

Regards
Vincent

Anthony Muscio

Aug 5, 2010, 8:14:43 PM8/5/10
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Please try this dropbox location, sorry about the delay - I have been away and lost my original edit.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2372592/TiddlySnip%2B1.21beta-cbr3.6.8.zip

Anthony Muscio
LaSourceProjects.org Open Source Sustainability Projects
LaSource.com.au Sustainable Products and Business
SerendipityIdeas.com IT hints and Tips and Website hosting
Like personal Web 2.0 ? see www.tiddlywiki.com

Anthony Muscio

Aug 5, 2010, 8:16:07 PM8/5/10
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
If you want a drop box follow the below link and we can share bonus space;

https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTIzNzI1OTI5