TiddlySnip Zip File locations

Morris Gray

Jul 6, 2010, 7:41:01 PM7/6/10
to TiddlySnip
It appears Google in their collective wisdom has changed Google Groups
so as to not allow access to Zip files in the Files page.

So I have made them available through DropBox. TiddlySnip for Firefox
3.5.9 and 3.6.3 links are below.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1501581/CBR-3.6.3.zip
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1501581/CBR-3.5.9.zip

NOTE: I couldn't get anticipated Firefox versions like 3.7, 3.9 etc.
to work on lesser versions, but exact versions like 3.6.3 does.

Morris Gray
http://twhelp.tiddlyspot.com/

Anthony Muscio

Jul 6, 2010, 11:38:12 PM7/6/10
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Morris,

This relentless version release continues. I now need to get tiddlysnip working for 3.6.6 - is it my turn ?

Yes It would be nice to say 3.*

Thanks for your effort.

Tony

TonyM

If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed something.
www.tiddlywiki.com

Morris Gray

Jul 7, 2010, 1:28:29 AM7/7/10
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Tony,

I have included a link to a Zip file that is modified to 3.6 only see
if that works and let me know. I simply don't have the time to
download every version of FF for trial.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1501581/CBR-3.6.zip

Morris

On 7 Jul 2010 at 13:38, Anthony Muscio wrote about: Re: TiddlySnip
Zip File locations

> > glegroups.com> . For more options, visit this group at

CBR-3.6.zip

TonyM

Jul 7, 2010, 3:22:37 AM7/7/10
to TiddlySnip
Thanks Morris,

No it is not working for me on 3.6.6

I will build the new one when I get the chance and let you know.

Thanks anyway
> The following section of this message contains a file attachment
> prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
> If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system,
> you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
> If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.

TonyM

Jul 7, 2010, 3:42:12 AM7/7/10
to TiddlySnip
I created and installed it again and it is working.

I uploaded the file in a zip form because .xpi can't be uploaded.

Of note is I needed to change the Http to Https in the line
em:updateURL="https://tiddlysnip.com/update.rdf
as well as the version number to 3.6.6 in two places in the
install.rdf file. I am surprised I needed to do that.

Once I recreated the zip, then renamed to .xpi it worked without the
other files in the previouse zip.

Now the CDR366 or CD3.6.6 zip files only hold a single xpi file and as
such is much smaller.

Regards Tony