Feasibility of saving images

bobw

Sep 16, 2010, 5:09:47 PM9/16/10
to TiddlySnip
HI:

I find that I am using tiddly snip quite frequently on web pages with
images in them that are critical to the understanding of the text that
I am saving. Would it be feasible to save these images to a image
directory? It is very time consuming to manually save these images and
point to them from the text.

Who is the current maintainer and how do I direct the request to him?

Thanks.

Bob

Morris Gray

Sep 20, 2010, 4:25:59 AM9/20/10
to TiddlySnip
The original author of TiddySnip is no longer involved with it. There
are only a few hackers left here that can only try to keep up with
Firefox versions. And even that may be getting very precarious.

Morris Gray