TiddlySnip not compatible with Firefox 4.0

whatever

Mar 22, 2011, 4:05:27 PM3/22/11
to TiddlySnip
Can someone make it compatible?

Craig in Calgary

Mar 23, 2011, 6:36:38 PM3/23/11
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com, whatever
I have tested it a little and it seems to work just fine. YMMV. Let me know if there are any issues.
TiddlySnip{1.21beta} - for FF v4.xpi

whatever

Mar 24, 2011, 6:35:34 AM3/24/11
to TiddlySnip
Thanks.

On 23 mar., 23:36, Craig in Calgary <craig.prich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have tested it a little and it seems to work just fine. YMMV. Let me know
> if there are any issues.
>
>  TiddlySnip{1.21beta} - for FF v4.xpi
> 105 1KPrikažiPrenesi

paulio

Apr 12, 2011, 1:09:11 PM4/12/11
to TiddlySnip
I can't get this version to save my password in Server Options, the
default password is 9 characters, my password is 6 characters. After I
save MY password of 6 characters, I go back
into TiddlySnip preferences and nothing has changed (still a 9-digit
password).

of course, when I also try and clip something, a box appears saying
that the passwords do not
match.

Any ideas?

paul

On Mar 24, 1:36 am, Craig in Calgary <craig.prich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have tested it a little and it seems to work just fine. YMMV. Let me know
> if there are any issues.
>
>  TiddlySnip{1.21beta} - for FF v4.xpi
> 105KViewDownload

Craig in Calgary

Apr 13, 2011, 12:23:56 PM4/13/11
to TiddlySnip
Paul,

I don't know where there is an input option for password. The General
tab of my TiddlySnip Preferences window has an input for File
Location, TW user, and Snippet tiddler tags. I push my TiddlySnips
into a local file so maybe the UI would change if I pointed TiddlySnip
to an http/https.

Another way to get at the TiddlySnip preferences within Firefox is to
open about:config (in a new tab or window) and type tiddlysnip in the
filter textbox. When I do this I see 27 preferences but none of them
is a password. If you can see a preference that looks like the
password you are trying to change, you can edit it directly in
about:config and the change will be immediately applied. You can close
the tab/window without needing to explicitly save anything.

Good luck.