Why isn't TiddlySnip available at Mozilla Add-ons?

Tiddler Fiddler

Aug 18, 2010, 9:03:05 PM8/18/10
to TiddlySnip
I've been wondering why this isn't listed at https://addons.mozilla.org;
especially since it now works with the latest public release of
Firefox.

Anthony Muscio

Aug 18, 2010, 10:31:27 PM8/18/10
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
We would be happy for that to happen however the latest versions have
been created by us without the requsit knowledge to submit it to
firefox and we expect they will want us to meet the submission and
compliance requirements including support contacts. I do not know how
it works only how to make it installable for each version - I am sure
this work around will break one day.

We would appreciate someone with the time and skill to refresh this great tool.

Regards tony

> --

Anthony Muscio
LaSourceProjects.org Open Source Sustainability Projects
LaSource.com.au <http://www.LaSource.com.au> Sustainable Products and
Business
SerendipityIdeas.com IT hints and Tips and Website hosting
Like personal Web 2.0 ? see www.tiddlywiki.com