Looking for an M-750 torque arm bracket

AmbroseLiao

Jun 9, 2017, 4:57:40 PM6/9/17
to TidalForce Forum
Do anyone here have a spare torque arm bracket for the M-750 hanging around that they would like to sell?

One like the one shown in the attached photo?

I'm completing one of the last TF M-750 frames bought from EMS (E+) when they went out of business and need this one part!

Thanks.
IMG_5405.JPG

levts...@aol.com

Jun 9, 2017, 8:04:18 PM6/9/17
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ambrose!

As I also posted on the Facebook page "TidalForce Bicycles Service" (I shared your group post there), we have these parts and most everything TidalForce at LEVT. I hope you are able to find a Torque Support Bracket possibly near you, among our group members, but if not keep LEVT in mind!

Though we are closed S-S you can message TidalForceCS"at"gmail"dot"com or call toll free M-F 8-5 MST on our toll free 1-888-880-1988. That's the same number as distributed with the Bike information, originally Wavecrest Labs' number.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Shellee LEVT
(also on Facebook)

--

---

Ambrose Liao

Jun 13, 2017, 11:31:59 AM6/13/17
to tidal...@googlegroups.com, tidalf...@gmail.com
Hi Shellee,

Sorry for the late reply. I've been swamped. Thanks for letting me know that you have the part.

How much is that torque support bracket including shipping?

Thanks,
Ambrose

---

levts...@aol.com

Jun 13, 2017, 2:13:54 PM6/13/17
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Hi! No problem Ambrose!

$ 45.00 with USPS Priority Mail shipping included. The two brackets set includes 5 stainless steel bolts with thread-lock compound.

=)
Shellee