Make an offer.

Narayan

May 20, 2014, 10:30:18 PM5/20/14
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Inline image 1
Hey everyone.

I hope all is well. I'm considering selling this bike. If anyone is interested, I'm in NY city.

I love riding it, but I have 2 other bikes and space is limited.

The fuzzy image attachment is from a couple days ago. I can send more pics at your request.

1000w, fast and quite as you all know.
Has a new schwalbe marathon supreme tire on the back with just a few rides on it.
Disk brake up front.
12 ah lifepo4 battery from bms battery (I ride with it in the backpack).
I also have the bracket that I devised to hold the battery beneath the main tube which is a very stable and balanced mount location, but makes it more difficult to contend with stairs and elevators and such due to the weight.
Cycle analyst version 2

If I had a garage this bike would get out way more, but as it is, I would like to see someone get more use out of it.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Ryan

IMG_20140519_094016.jpg

Ambrose Liao

May 23, 2014, 12:40:11 PM5/23/14
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan,

So sorry to see you selling your bike. It is a bear to haul up and down stairs...

You could probably sell it in a heartbeat if you put it on Craigslist, however, it should go to a TF lover's home!

How much are you thinking about getting for it?

Ambrose

--

---

Narayan

May 25, 2014, 7:14:36 PM5/25/14
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ambrose.

You were a huge help getting the bike set up when I got it, and I will be sorry to see it go.

Stairs are the main antagonist here.

I definitely want to give the TF community first dibs.

I would like to get $900 for the full set up.

AmbroseLiao

May 27, 2014, 1:39:12 PM5/27/14
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
I don't envy you lugging the bike up and down stairs. Bummer. What floor do you live on? I have 6 TF bikes right now. Yeah, I know, I know. I don't think I can handle another one, however, if you wanted to sell the motor and battery and console/brakes/connectors separate from the bike.., I have 3 essentially new TF M-750 bikes that need X motors rarin' to go. You can keep the TF M-750 bike and have a very compact folding bike that easily lugs up and down steps at your disposal!

I am running out of room here at home so I just slapped together a TF iO Stepthrough with leftover parts and brought it in to work so that I would have a chance to zip around near my office when I have a minute. I work in a secure building so it's pretty safe to just leave it here in the locked bike cage.

Let me know what you think about selling the motor and battery and how much you would want for them...

Good to hear from you!

Ambrose

Chuck

Jul 26, 2014, 10:00:26 AM7/26/14
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan,
Is the bike still for sale?
Thanks,
Chuck

Narayan

Aug 1, 2014, 7:43:01 PM8/1/14
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Chuck.  I have someone who is taking it already.  Thanks for your interest.