Another Tidalforce M-750X on eBay

Ambrose Liao

Jul 27, 2015, 1:14:12 PM7/27/15
to Tidal...@googlegroups.com
I won't lie. It's another of my bikes that I am selling. I just don't need 6 of these! One is more than satisfactory! :-)

The battery is made of Turnigy Multistar Li-PO packs and they perform amazingly well. Very low sag and very high discharge capability. The TFX motor really responds with higher voltages and low sag. You really owe it to yourself to try a newer chemistry with your TFX system. if you've only run with the saggy NiMH cells, then you really haven't experienced the full capabilities of the bike.

$1,499 starting bid and $1,999 Buy It Now. CONUS only.

Ambrose

Ambrose Liao

Aug 17, 2015, 5:32:38 PM8/17/15
to Tidal...@googlegroups.com