Re: [TF] Digest for tidalforce@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Mike Drescher

Dec 12, 2017, 10:08:08 AM12/12/17
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.

I still have my S750X with the 'A' non-op hub battery and I got rear-deck mounted 'B' battery from Shellee and the folks in Idaho a bunch of years ago  ...but the batteries are now toast.

So yes, I'm interested in a replacement battery pack or two-

I'm in Colorado.

Many Thanks -

Mike

On Dec 10, 2017, at 2:17 AM, tidal...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Eplus2012 <miro1...@yahoo.ca>: Dec 09 04:40AM -0800

Hi
I am in process of building of battery pack for my 1000W TF bike.
Want to know if there is any intrest here on this forum.