How many early adopters still view this forum (Papa, Deerfencer)? Code name Fluxface does....

Fluxface

Jun 2, 2017, 10:20:09 PM6/2/17
to TidalForce Forum
I'm still a fan after all these years and all of the "improvements" in ebikes. One of my TF powered bikes (I have a few) is my goto nearly every time I ride, and I ride almost daily.
Cheers,
Brian

OptOut

Jun 2, 2017, 11:07:30 PM6/2/17
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,
I still keep an eye on this place, mostly lurking in the background. Papa and deerfencer are ebike quiet but still alive and on Facebook. Shelly and LEVT are here and active there on FB too, available to service our TFs when needed.
I still have and ride mine. Recently I 3D printed mounts to connect 2 standard dewalt 20v max batteries that come with a 3 year warranty.
But I am going to have to sell my M750X bike because I moved and don't have room to keep it.

Best,
Joe (mobile)
--

---

slowglass

Jul 11, 2017, 3:09:01 PM7/11/17
to TidalForce Forum
Still riding my M-750. On its second LEVT battery pack with a 5 year old Texas ElectricRider lithium rear pack battery. Recently had a bypass operation and find the ebike the way to go.

slowglass

Jul 11, 2017, 3:12:27 PM7/11/17
to TidalForce Forum
Still riding my M-750X. On its second LEVT front battery with a 5 year old Texas ElectricRider lithium rear pack battery. Recently had a bypass operation and find the ebike the way to go.

big thumb

Jul 14, 2017, 7:59:33 PM7/14/17
to TidalForce Forum
I like to visit the page to pick-up ideas for upgrades. Can no longer ride due to knee, but next year that my change.